abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r532373 - /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/factory/ExtensionFactoryMap.java
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:04:04 GMT
Yep. I've just made a change that the factories list is completely
enclosed within ExtensionFactoryMap.  All access to it is via methods on
the map class.  It will never be directly exposed to the FOMFactory.
I've also wrapped the copied list using Collections.synchronizedList()
and sync'd all iterations over it. That should be enough.

- James