abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conditional method request headers in the server framework
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:38:31 GMT
I had originally started down this path but quickly realized that the
checking was going to end up being very provider specific.  In all of
the implementations I've put together, the checking code always ended up
in the Provider implementation.  I'm not 100% set on that tho, I'm just
not sure it's something that can be moved easily to the framework code.

- James