abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on an APP implementation...
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:08:46 GMT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're essentially putting together a
content store, right?  To this point, Abdera has focused primarily on
providing a framework for building APP servers as opposed to providing
any specific server implementation.  I'm not sure Abdera is the right
place for the server impl but it could definitely do most of the heavy
lifting you need as far as the Atom protocol is concerned.  What might
be an interesting way forward would be to implement the server backend
using Abdera, then explore the creation of a new apache incubator project.

- James