abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Constabaris <a...@clownsinmycoffee.net>
Subject Re: i18n code build system
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 01:14:51 GMT

On 26-Mar-07, at 12:46 AM, James M Snell wrote:

> Excellent.  Feel free to post the patch here or in jira and I'll
> get it
> applied.
>
> - James

My patch-fu being weak (darned if I can figure out how to create a
complete patchset with svn diff in a timely fashion), I've
attached the following:

1. i18n.patch (root and core poms)
2. build.xml (dependencies/i18n/build.xml)
3. build.properties (dependencies/i18n/build.properties)
4. pom.xml (dependencies/i18n/pom.xml)

The way I approached it, it would probably make slightly more sense
to move the i18n directory up to be a submodule, so it could take
better advantage of maven inheritance.  Also, a warning: I changed
the version to 0.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT, which is what both the new
POM and new build.xml create.  There's no change to the master
build.xml, so the new build.xml is not invoked unless it's done
manually.   I hope it's still useful =)

(additional conditional apologies in advance, since I'm using
Mail.App attachments for the first time)

cheers,

AC