abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject i18n code build system
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:02:33 GMT
So, if the i18n code is going to be separate from the rest of Abdera
(i.e. we're planning on moving it out of the tree eventually) would it
be possible to extract its build logic from build/build.xml?  I was
thinking of updating my work-in-progress ivy patch today, but I don't
want to totally duplicate the current logic to build the i18n stuff.
It seems like we could just put a stupidly-simple build.xml in
dependencies/i18n, and since we are trying to make that code
independent it's going to need that eventually anyway...

-garrett