abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Jörg Prante" <pra...@hbz-nrw.de>
Subject Re: i18n code build system
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:31:23 GMT
Am Montag, den 26.03.2007, 00:08 -0400 schrieb Adam Constabaris:
> This isn't directly related, but I do have a pom for the i18n
> dependency, which also requires patching the pom for the core
> subproject.  If nobody's yet done a build.xml, I'll take a look at
> generating one of those and submitting a patch.

I just saw your mail after I checked out Abdera and had fixed the Maven
build, because I did also stumble upon the missing pom.xml in i18n.

You find my version of the pom.xml attached in the hope it might be
useful. I derived the file from the neighbor json dependency package.

I also found that I had to disable the JUnit test machinery an the
"security" package, in order to get a successful "mvn install" run.
Obviously, this is not the preferred method to deal with failing tests.

Sorry for not providing a build.xml, I'm addicted to Maven ...

Best regards,

Jörg