abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk not building 2007-03-21
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:42:08 GMT
The g14n is temporary... and is an unfortunate typo.  Thanks for
pointing out that I've forgotten how to count.  :-).  Suggestions for a
better name for that package are welcome :-)

I'm able to build trunk using Ant.  I don't use Maven. What is the error
you are getting when building from Ant?

- James