abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Working in progress on using Ivy for the ant build
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 05:07:20 GMT
> This looks fine to me.

Just adding some comments I made to James over GTalk, just in case
anyone else is curious what the status is on this stuff.

It's basically working, but needs to be extended to cover the rest of
the modules in the tree, and there are some things our current ant
based build does that this would need to replicate before we could
switch over.

After that's done there would certainly be things that could be
improved, but there's no reason that couldn't be worked on in the
tree, so things could certainly be checked in.

I don't have time to work on this right now, but hopefully I'll get a
chance to work on it some time in the next few weeks.  In the
meantime, nobody hold off on anything else (other build changes,
releases, etc) waiting for this, because I'm really not sure when that
time is going to materialize ;-)

-garrett