abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOM Design Question
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:34:32 GMT
One of the purposes of the current design is to allow Abdera to parse
other types of XML documents.  This is used currently, for instance, on
the entry.setContentAsXtml(String) method where an XHTML string is
passed in, parsed as an arbitrary XML document, and imported into the
entry.  setContent(String, Content.Type.XML) works the same way.

e.g., we can do things like:

Document<Div> doc = parser.parse(xhtml_fragment);
Div div = doc.getRoot();

- James