abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working in progress on using Ivy for the ant build
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:11:56 GMT
Garrett Rooney a écrit :
Hi Garett,

> So, one of the things I've been playing around with in my
> oh-so-copious spare time is making the Abdera build use Ivy to
> download its dependencies instead of the current hardcoded system
> we've currently got in the ant build.  I've sort of been feeling my
> way around, as I haven't been able to find very many good examples of
> how to set up multiple module builds in a single source tree with Ivy

just FYI, and in cxase it can help you, we have a running project using
ivy + ant in Apache Directory project : LdapStudio. Here is the link to it :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/ldapstudio/trunk/

Here is the help about how to build this project :
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSTUDIO/building.html

If you have any question, just feel free to mail us.

Emmanuel.