abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera, commons-codec and Maven
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:29:47 GMT
I'll post a link to your results on the Maven lists, because I don't
entirely understand what's going on here.  However, after testing, it
seems setting the version value in the dependencyManagement section
to: [1.3] to force exactly 1.3 to be allowed works.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com