abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera, commons-codec and Maven
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:50:40 GMT
You can run your Maven build with -X to get debug output, which will
include the dependency info you need.  It's a little hard to read, so
you could alternatively run "mvn
project-info-reports:dependencies" and then open the html file it
produces in target/site/dependencies.html

And I think we should be able to satisfy your last request.
Basically, when you just write the version in directly like we have,
it's just a suggested version.  We should be able to write it as a
version range.  Please try applying the attached patch, rerunning mvn
install, and trying out your project again.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com