abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build problem with trunk
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 23:52:34 GMT
There's seems to be several tests that are not deterministic.  I ran
three builds and once had three failures on the AtomConformanceTest,
then again and got 1 failure on the AtomConformanceTest, and then gain
and it build scuccessfully.  The ParserTest didn't fail for me
though...

-Stephen

Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com