abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Aditya Gore" <aditya.g...@gmail.com>
Subject abdera and eclipse .project
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 06:52:31 GMT
Hi,

First off, I am a complete newbie to abdera, so if this question has
already been asked and answered I will be glad to be redirected to the
message archives.

I set up all the abdera modules in eclipse using the instructions
James had posted (found those in the archive). However, even after I
restarted my workbench as advised there were a lot of compilation
errors which got sorted out after I linked all my projects to the
"dependencies" project. I was wondering if its a good idea to commit
the resulting .project file under the snell_sandbox project as well
and have it copied by the init target.

regards,
:aditya