abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Maven images for 0.2.0
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:37:36 GMT
The URL in the POM is actually linked on the file system to
/repo/m2-snapshot-repository, so it shouldn't matter. Although technically
the latter would be more correct. There isn't an incubator specific snapshot
repository as there is no need for one - snapshots aren't mirrored at all.

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse