abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: published maven builds and snapshots?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 03:20:22 GMT
In terms of Apache procedure? Or in terms of Maven? In terms of Apache
procedure you should be ok to start publishing SNAPSHOTs, especially since
you've already had a release published. In terms of Maven, it looks like the
POM is right. You probably just need to set up the settings.xml on your
local computer [1]. Then just hit "mvn deploy" and things should go! :-)

Regards,
- Dan

1.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/examples/deploy-ssh-external.html