abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRI Support in Java 6
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 21:10:02 GMT
It appears that there is a class for handling IDN's and it's entirely
possible that the existing URI class has been or will be updated to
support IRI syntax.  I have no idea.  Either way it's not much help
given that we need to support JDK 1.4.2 and Java 1.5 environments.  If
Java6 does end up shipping with IRI support, when the time is
appropriate we can update our stuff to use it if the user is running a
Java6 JVM.

- James