abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cutting the 0.2.0 branch
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:29:47 GMT
Alright.  You beat me too it.  I had the fix done by the time I got
your e-mail, but hadn't committed it yet; damn slow Eclipse... (I
really do have to figure out what's up with it; it's essentially
unusable right now, probably contributing to me ignoring any java
coding and playing with ruby instead...)

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com