abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.2.0 Release
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:51:05 GMT
Well, there's a test failure in
org.apache.abdera.test.ext.history.FeedPagingTest
testHistory(org.apache.abdera.test.ext.history.FeedPagingTest), but
that's not particular to the Maven build (happens in Eclipse & Ant
also).  Otherwise, it seems to build fine.  I can make sure again when
a fix for the test failure comes in...

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr