abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Hughes" <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRI Implementation
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:11:59 GMT
+1 from me to separating it out. In Woden we could really use IRI -
WSDL 2.0 spec uses them, but we're having to work around this since
JSE 6 dropped it.

Question about incubation though - you say IRI is part of abdera so
does IRI require a graduation vote to get into jakarta commons?

BTW: IMHO jakarta commons would be a great place for it - as long as
we can keep the impl small.

Cheers,
Jeremy