abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: IRI Implementation
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:22:34 GMT
On 11/20/06, Jeremy Hughes <hughesj@apache.org> wrote:
> +1 from me to separating it out. In Woden we could really use IRI -
> WSDL 2.0 spec uses them, but we're having to work around this since
> JSE 6 dropped it.
>
> Question about incubation though - you say IRI is part of abdera so
> does IRI require a graduation vote to get into jakarta commons?
>
> BTW: IMHO jakarta commons would be a great place for it - as long as
> we can keep the impl small.

I imagine that there is some sort of hoop to jump through to make this
happen, but I'm not sure about the details.  I'm pretty sure something
similar happened in another incubator project fairly recently though,
so the archives of general@incubator.a.o would probably be
enlightening.  I seem to recall something about moving a bit of some
incubator project into Jackrabbit...

-garrett