abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: cutting the 0.2.0 branch
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 05:02:58 GMT
> Ok, all of these issues should now be resolved in both the Trunk and the
> 0.2.0-incubating branch.  I also fixed a couple of other bits that were
> annoying -- generating md5 checksums during the build and excluding the
> feedvalidator.org test cases from the src package.
>
> Oh, and the security examples will only be built if ABDERA_XMLSECURITY
> is set.
>
> Please kick the tires.

One thing I noticed when trying to do a 'make dist' is that unless
you've got sf.net's ssl cert already saved (by doing a read operation
on their svn repos, and permanently accepting the cert) then checking
out the feed validator test cases appears to fail.  Not sure what the
proper solution is, although now that Sam has gotten the feed
validator test data licensed under the MIT license we can just bring
those files into the tree like we did for some of the other test
files.

Other than that, everything on the 0.2.0-incubating branch seems fine to me.

-garrett