abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: cutting the 0.2.0 branch
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:51:25 GMT
> Proposed 0.2.0-incubating Distribution Images...
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera.0.2.0-incubating.zip
> http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera.0.2.0-incubating.zip.md5
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera.0.2.0-incubating.jdk142.zip
> http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera.0.2.0-incubating.jdk142.zip.md5
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera.0.2.0-incubating.src.zip
> http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera.0.2.0-incubating.src.zip.md5

A few minor points...

One thing I noticed was that the lib/legal directory seems a bit odd.
First, it's still got a license file for the geronimo servlet jar,
despite the fact that we're not shipping that anymore.  Second, there
are some jars in the lib dir that don't have corresponding license
files in lib/legal.  json-1.0.jar, wstx-asl-2.0.5.jar, and
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar, for example.  I believe all of those are under the
ASL, but we've got copies of the ASL in there for other jars, so why
not those ones?

Same for the other zips too.

Also, it looks like we've got copies of the .md5 files for the zips
inside the source zip.  That seems wrong.

Finally, just doing an 'ant -f build/build.xml' results in compile
errors because we don't build the security stuff by default but we do
try and build an example that uses the security stuff.

-garrett