abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.2.0 Release
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:16:12 GMT
[Reposting, as the first reply was sent from the wrong address. If
you see this twice, apologies.]

On Nov 10, 2006, at 9:53 PM, James M Snell wrote:

> Ant build is working, all tests are passing.... at least on my machine
> they are :-).  Next step is to clear out any remaining jira bugs.

I get an error in tests here:

Running org.apache.abdera.test.security.DigitalSignatureTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.155
sec <<< FAILURE!

It looks like this line:

     options.addReference("http://example.org");

causes the signing code to try to connect to example.org:80, which is
not open or times out at this moment.

I know zilch about Apache xmlsec to say whether this connection is to
be expected or not.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei