abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON license headers
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:37:55 GMT
You know, I'm actually wondering if it makes sense for us to have the
json code in our svn.  The source we are using can be downloaded from
http://json.org/java/apache.zip.  Like the other dependencies, we can go
out and grab that as needed during the build.  We can also make it
optional to build.  I also don't think we should be shipping the source
code for it in our source zip.  This will make it just another
dependency rather than such a special case.  It should also make it
possible for us to proceed without having to worry about if/when we can
get the license headers added to these three files.

thoughts?

- James