abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cutting the 0.2.0 branch
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:07:29 GMT
Ok, all of these issues should now be resolved in both the Trunk and the
0.2.0-incubating branch.  I also fixed a couple of other bits that were
annoying -- generating md5 checksums during the build and excluding the
feedvalidator.org test cases from the src package.

Oh, and the security examples will only be built if ABDERA_XMLSECURITY
is set.

Please kick the tires.

- James