abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.2.0 Release
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:44:53 GMT
We've improved the client code, decoupled extensions from the parser
implementation, reworked the top level API, broadened support for
extensions, added test cases, improved javadocs, updated support for the
current Atom Publishing Protocol draft, fleshed out a bit more of the
server side stuff, added support for IRI's, added experimental bidi
support, improved thread safety and fixed some problems that kept Abdera
from working well in server environments.

I'd say that we're pretty darn well ready for a 0.2.0 release.  If there
are no objections, I'll look at creating the 0.2.0 branch next Friday.

- James