abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axiom
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 21:03:29 GMT
Calling release closes the underlying http connection as well as the
InputStream.  Because of the incremental parsing model, we can only call
release when we're done parsing the document.  Release also has the side
effect of causing the http client to lose all of the headers returned
with the response.

- James