abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axiom
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:49:58 GMT

On Oct 18, 2006, at 5:49 AM, James M Snell wrote:

> So we've been using Axiom for a while now and I think we all agree
> that
> there are definite pros and cons.  What I'm wondering at this point is
> whether or not we commit to using it long term.

I've been following the discussion so far but I cannot say I have an
informed opinion, not being familiar with Axiom at all and only a
little with Abdera's internals.

It seems to me that moving away from Axiom makes sense, but I cannot
fully evaluate all the pros and cons.

However, it might be a good idea to release 0.2.0, with all the new
goodies before embarking on a potentially long refactoring.
Personally, I would like to switch to a released 0.2.0 version in my
project and would be ready to dedicate some time to fix any issues
that are present in the current svn trunk.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Blog: http://agylen.com/