abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <ugo....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on the Server Side API
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:55:07 GMT

On Oct 25, 2006, at 3:48 AM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> Also, for people who have used this stuff to build existing APP
> applications, how are you doing it?  Are you using AbderaServlet to
> handle all APP type traffic?  Using a custom servlet to do the same
> job as part of your application?

I'm not using Abdera for the server-side code, mostly because when I
started developing my project, Abdera wasn't yet available. I am
using a highly modified version of the APP servlet provided by
Roller, but the approach is similar in that I do have a dedicated
servlet for this (and am planning to swap AbderaServlet in its place
sooner or later).

On the other hand, I'm not using any kind of web framework.

	Ugo