abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: bidi
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:33:01 GMT
On 10/18/06, Robert Sayre <sayrer@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/18/06, Paul Querna <pquerna@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Patches and helpful suggestions are welcome.
>
> Suggestion: tell project members not to check in intellectually
> dishonest comments and flames.

What EXACTLY is it that you are complaining about?  Vague comments
about "intellectually dishonest comments and flames" aren't likely to
accomplish anything, and if you assume that everyone instinctively
knows what you're talking about without you actually telling them then
I imagine you're likely to be disappointed.

FWIW, I don't see anything in BidiHelper.java that could potentially
be construed as a flame.

> I think this reflects poorly on the project, its mentors, and Apache.

Well, if you can't be more specific about WHAT your exact complaints
are then I can't actually respond to this.

-garrett