abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Patch to fix Client issues on 1.4
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:13:52 GMT
On 10/2/06, Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@gmail.com> wrote:
> The current Client code does not work on a 1.4 JVM since the
> String.replace method doesn't exist. I have attached a patch to change
> the CacheControlParser to use String.replaceAll.

Applied in r452065.  Thanks!

By the way, in the future if you could make your patches relative to
the 'trunk' directory instead of the top of the tree that would be
easier.  Are you actually checking out the root of the
incubator/abdera directory?  That's kind of a bad idea, and will
result in checking out an awful lot of stuff you don't really need
(i.e. all our branches and tags).

-garrett