abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Harris Boyce III" <harris.r.boyce....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRI
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:33:24 GMT
Could someone possibly review the comments that Somasegar made [1]
regarding IDN/IRI support within .NET Framework 2.0?  If the
IRNMapping class does not provide the necessary functionality, this
will most-likely be my starting point as it seems just about
everything revolves around URIs, IRIs, and XML...

Thanks,

Harris

[1] http://blogs.msdn.com/somasegar/archive/2005/09/23/472126.aspx