abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Sayre" <say...@gmail.com>
Subject bidi
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:14:21 GMT
I find the algorithm implemented below naive and damaging. I guess the
Abdera project knows something about the future direction of this WG
that I don't.

This is hasty and myopic, not to mention rude. Please slow down. If
you don't understand why you should slow down, do nothing.

-Rob

>From <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/trunk/extensions/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/ext/bidi/BidiHelper.java>

/**
 * This is (hopefully) temporary.  Ideally, this would be wrapped into the
 * core model API so that the bidi stuff is handled seamlessly.  There are
 * still details being worked out on the Atom WG list and it's likely that
 * at least one other impl (mozilla) will do something slightly different.