abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera configuration
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:01:30 GMT
The current Abdera configuration model is designed around the notion of
being able to configure alternative default implementations in a way
that is transparent to consuming applications.  However, since we only
have one implementation of the interfaces as it's just as easy just to
do Parser parser = new MyOtherParser(), I'm strongly leaning towards
backing this stuff out and simplifying the configuration model.  Using
alternative Parser implementations would no longer require a
configuration step.  Implementations would just new up the alternative
Parser.

Thoughts?

- James