abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axiom
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:58:31 GMT
Some of the javadoc has been updated, but not all of it.  In the model.*
interfaces, for instance, there are various references to the specs that
are outdated (particularly in the APIs related to publishing protocol
constructs).  Most of the javadoc is not really all that useful and is
generally inconsistent.

- James