abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>
Subject Re: Axiom
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:38:19 GMT
I'd like the direction of moving away from Axiom because of the behavior
it imposes on our API. I always was of the mind that a simple interface
for the elements and n implementations that would populate them as long
as one of them can parse the XML incrementally would be sufficient and
flexible enough.

If you can and are willing to do in the next weeks I wouldn't want to
stop you even if we would have to duplicate some of the Axiom
functionality in Abdera.

-Elias