abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera Development
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:58:44 GMT
To get started working with the Java code to get familiar, I would
download Eclipse: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ which is  a free
open-source IDE.

I would also download Maven: http://maven.apache.org/ and follow the
first section of this guide:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html

Then, from abdera/java/trunk, run 'mvn eclipse:eclipse'.  This will
generate the files necessary for Eclipse to understand the project.

Finally, from within Eclipse, you'll want to go to File -> Import.
Under "General" select "Existing Projects into Workspace" and click
next.  Browse to abdera/java/trunk when it asks you to select the root
directory.  It should then show a list of all the modules for you to
import. Click "Finish" and you should be set up with all the modules
as eclipse projects for you to work with.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com