abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r449509 - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk: client/pom.xml core/pom.xml dependencies/json/pom.xml examples/pom.xml extensions/pom.xml parser/pom.xml pom.xml protocol/pom.xml security/pom.xml server/pom.xml
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:54:02 GMT
I honestly don't know what people generally do when they branch or
tag.  I'll look around.  I imagine that yes, they should be updated
for each tag or branch.

They are used: to display in the maven generated site for instructions
on checking out, for maven changelog reports, for interacting with svn
via mvn (not sure why you'd want to), and for the maven release plugin
(helps automate tagging, version number updating, etc. for a release -
I haven't used it yet)

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr