abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of trunk and maven repository
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:05:41 GMT
On 9/20/06, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> On 9/20/06, Hugo Duncan <hugo_duncan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:53:10 -0400, Garrett Rooney
> > <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Nope.  It's really going to require someone who, well, actually cares
> > > about maven support to push this.  Right now nobody seems to be doing
> > > it.
> >
> > OK.  Does this comment apply to just the repository, or also to the build?
>
> The maven build seems fine, it's just that nobody has taken up the
> "get stuff into the repository" issue.

I'll start working on tracking down the discussions on
incubator-general, & subscribe to stay abreast of new policies and
info, as it's clearly something that's continuing to be worked on
there.  For instance, someone is working on creating a shared parent
pom for incubator projects to use that will define the locations for
snapshot & release repositories, etc. When that gets finalized
somewhat, I'll modifiy our parent pom to inherit from it, and then we
should be able to deploy to the repositories that are defined.

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com