abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r449861 - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/protocol/server: provider/ servlet/ util/
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:37:12 GMT
On 9/25/06, jmsnell@apache.org <jmsnell@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jmsnell
> Date: Mon Sep 25 16:33:26 2006
> New Revision: 449861

> Log:
> Variety of fixes and improvements to the server code.

Could you possibly be more specific?  I know that the fixes are
probably obvious to you, but to people who aren't as familiar with the
server code they really aren't.  Taking a little extra time to explain
what you're doing and why you're doing it means that more people can
effectively review your changes, which is good for the entire project,
both in that it makes it possible for them to find problems and in
that it shares knowledge about how this part of the codebase works so
if you're hit by a bus next week we don't have to reverse engineer
that knowledge.

-garrett