abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Harris Boyce III" <harris.r.boyce....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding/Language Standards
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:17:32 GMT
Garrett, James, thanks for your replies. See, I think that makes more
sense especially from the perspective of single responsiblity.  The
AddEntry method localizes all the validation for adding entries to a
feed.

As for the Axiom bit, I guess that is going to take some more research
and studying to figure out how that needs to implemented in .NET.

Thanks guys,