abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Harris Boyce III" <harris.r.boyce....@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera Development
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 04:56:12 GMT
Greetings,

My name is Harris Boyce; I contacted Mr. Snell earlier this weekend
(22 Sept) about beginning a .NET implementation of Abdera.  As I
mentioned to him in my e-mail, while I do not have much experience
with Open Source development, I have been researching Atom and Abdera
for the past few months and this project really interests me and I
would like to contribute to this project.

While I have looked over a few of the files, I haven't really had the
time to get a complete understanding of the architecture.  So, I
suppose that's a good place to start.  I hope that we can start
discussing the design of the framework and how to achieve the
appropriate analogs in a .NET implementation.

I explained to Mr. Snell that I have about 2 nights a week that I am
able to commit to this project.  I hope that is alright as I have
personal/family commitments the rest of the week.  I look forward to
working with everyone and that we can work together to further Atom
and Abdera on the Web.

Harris Boyce