abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Donate Code?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:24:53 GMT
The client code would be a great place to start.  There are lots of
little implementation issues that need to be fleshed out, such as the
use of the Commons HttpClient and various nuances it has with connection
management.  The client side caching support also needs a good amount of
testing and we have a nagging problem with test cases that get hung up.

- James