abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera Development
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:22:45 GMT
Harris,

Having a .NET implementation would be quite welcome.  The best way to
get started would be to just start working on the code.  Garrett and
Paul (our project mentors) know more about the procedures for accepting
code donations in a project more than I so I'd recommend consulting with
either of them.

- James