abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbderaServle Usage?
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2006 02:53:08 GMT
It's very cool to see other folks working with this code.  I'll take a
look at the first two points a bit later tonight.  Regarding the "stub"
comment, yes, the code in the server module is designed to make it
easier to write APP servers and does not provide a complete server by
itself.  If you take a look in the examples module, you'll find a very
simple example server implementation that shows the basic components.
It's not a complete APP implementation but it will demonstrate the basics.

- James