abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Duncan <hugo_dun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Status of trunk and maven repository
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:00:46 GMT
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:17:30 -0400, Garrett Rooney
<rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

>> For the FeedValidatorTest, I have attached the surefire output.  The
>> testSection4275LinkTitleWithBadchars fails.
>
> Uhh, all you included was output that said there was no failures...

Oops, that must have been after commenting the test. Attached the correct
one this time.  Should read something like

testSection4275LinkTitleWithBadchars(org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FeedValidatorTest)

Time elapsed: 0.125 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<This is a [£?test.?]> but
was:<This is a [£“test.”]>
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
	at
org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FeedValidatorTest.testSection4275LinkTitleWithBadchars(FeedValidatorTest.java:3017)

>> Commenting the failing tests leads to compile errors in
>> EncodingUtil.java
>> in protocol.  Looks like a missing dependency for commons-codec.
>
> Interesting.  Got a patch to add the appropriate dependency?

Attached diffs for main pom.xml, and protocol/pom.xml

I now get the first client test that hangs.

Hugo