abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Duncan <hugo_dun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Status of trunk and maven repository
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:13:23 GMT
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:53:10 -0400, Garrett Rooney
<rooneg@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> Nope.  It's really going to require someone who, well, actually cares
> about maven support to push this.  Right now nobody seems to be doing
> it.

OK.  Does this comment apply to just the repository, or also to the build?

> More details would be interesting.

FOMTest is failing, with jaxen complaining that it can find neither the
count nor the concat functions.  I don't have great familiarity with
XPath, but this would seem to be more of an XPath implementation issue
than an abdera issue, unless abdera uses these functions internally
somewhere.

For the FeedValidatorTest, I have attached the surefire output.  The
testSection4275LinkTitleWithBadchars fails.

Commenting the failing tests leads to compile errors in EncodingUtil.java
in protocol.  Looks like a missing dependency for commons-codec.

(Running on Windows XP.)

Hugo