abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r431443 - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/client/src/test/java/org/apache/abdera/test/client: JettyTest.java app/ app/AppTest.java cache/CacheTest.java
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:06:35 GMT
On 8/14/06, jmsnell@apache.org <jmsnell@apache.org> wrote:

> +  private static final String PORT_PROP = "abdera.test.client.cache.port";

Might want to change the property here, since it's no longer cache specific.

We also might want to look into the possibility of a global server
instance, so we can avoid having to start it up and tear it down
multiple times, which can take time (more the tear down than the start
up really).

-garrett