abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r433345 - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/parser/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/parser/stax: FOMElement.java FOMFeed.java
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:41:02 GMT
That's likely a better approach.  A challenge is that our API doesn't
make it very obvious.  For instance, I'm helping to debug some internal
code that ended up doing the following:

Link link = Factory.INSTANCE.newLink(feed);
feed.addLink(link);

The newLink adds the link to the feed when the link is created. The
addLink(link) causes it to be added again.

- James